Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Top Ten Guilty Pleasures

So I got to thinking, "How can people get to know me more without reiterating stuff that's just in my profile?" Then I realized that people could get to know me more if I came up with a list of my guilty pleasures.
  1. Reality Television - For my friends, this doesn't come as any surprise. I love television, and it's the main thing I use to occupy my time. But there is something about reality television. I love watching people get mad at each other and make fools out of themselves. Is that a bit cruel?
  2. Ice Cream - I work at a Ben and Jerry's, so some may not consider this a guilty pleasure, but hey, I love ice cream!
  3. Spongebob Squarepants - I love this show. It is my childhood wrapped up into a nice, adorable box (even though it came out when I was in 5th grade). It's still hilarious and I sleep with a Spongebob pillow every night.
  4. Clinical Protection Deodorant - With the amount of metal that is in clinical strength deodorant, I will probably get cancer, but I can't live without it! It keeps me smelling good all day, even if I went to work!
  5. Taking naps - Naps are fairly common for most people, especially college students. Since I fall into that category, of course I nap! However, it makes me feel so lazy when I know I could probably be doing something more productive.
  6. ICanHasCheezBurger.com - There is just something so cute and hilarious about those damn cats!
  7. Baked Goods - I love to bake, but more than that, I love to eat what I bake. I was a cooking instructor all summer and if there were any leftovers, you could bet that I would eat them.
  8. Perez Hilton - I read his website daily, and I follow him on Twitter. Yet it can be bit embarrassing when you reference reading a story on PerezHilton.com in class.
  9. Halloween - I love it. Even at almost 20-years-old, it is one of my favorite holidays. It makes eating candy and scaring young children (just kidding!) okay for a night. Not to mention the fact that you get to dress up.
  10. Wife Swap - Technically, this could be considered part of reality TV, but it deserves a category all it's own. Lifetime runs episodes of Wife Swap during the day when I don't have anything to do, and I love it! There is nothing better than seeing a crazy-Christian woman enter the house of a pagan family and lose her shit. (Balloon Boy will never have a normal life because of this television show)

1 comment:

  1. 1. It's Erin.
    2. I love the majority of these as well. I was so happy when I saw you loved Wife Swap. Even though I've seen most of the reruns on Lifetime due to unemployment over the summer, they never ever ever get old. I would love to see the Balloon Boy episode because I don't think I've seen it yet.
    3. I didn't know you had a blog, but so far, I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete