Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Next Great Project

This semester in college I found out about a great opportunity to write for a blog called The Next Great Generation, organized by Edward Boches. It's all about the Millennial Generation (18 to 25 year olds) and our views on the world geared towards and older audience so they can better understand us. I learned about this opportunity from Melanie Wong who is my Account Executive at my college's own marketing firm. When she mentioned the opportunity I was excited to start writing and gain some valuable experience.

Melanie is an editor for this online magazine and I work as a writer under the Brand section. Currently, her and I are developing an entry about Google and how much it plays such an important role in our lives. I couldn't live without Gmail, Google Reader or even Google Chrome. We even collaborated through Google Wave.

So far I have written about Glee and Windows 7 and am in the process of having my work published on the site. Needless to say, I'm incredibly excited about working on this project. I'm gaining such a great experience while still exercising my love for writing and blogging. Stay tuned and I will give you updates on upcoming posts and information about The Next Great Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment