Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lady Gaga's Bad Romance Video... Seriously, Who Can Top This?


For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I present to you, the newest video from Lady Gaga, Bad Romance. Watch it. It's epic.

Before I got back to school this September, I wasn't sure how to feel about Lady Gaga. Sure, her songs were catchy, but from the way I looked at it, they all seemed to be about being a whore.

Then I came back to school where I have several friends who are Gaga-crazy. Needless to say we have spent many nights blasting her music, while singing and dancing. There is something so captivating about her music. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Yet there is one thing that I've always had an issue with. People consider Lady Gaga an artist. I don't know if I would necessary call her that. Sure, she's a popular singer with innovative ides when it comes to her stage show, CDs and music videos (clearly, if you watch the epicness above). But sometimes I feel like people just take her too seriously.

But I do believe one thing to be true... Lady Gaga will be around for a while. It is undeniable how popular she is and I bet you she can keep surprising us with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment